Cascading Gambodes Falls North Cotabato also called Epol Falls in Gambodes, Arakan, Cotabato. Must not be confused with the Epol Falls in Baganihan, Marilog District, Davao City.
Both are called Epol because they both run through Epol River. Epol in Gambodes is additionally called “cascading falls” and Epol in Baganihan “green valley falls”. Confusing names but both are charming.
Epol River, (in Brgy. Gambodes) has 6 series of waterfalls and river pools and is 3 kilometers (1.9 mi) long. Cascading Gambodes Falls North Cotabato
Things to Know about Gambodes Falls
- Roads are concrete to jump-off
- Easy track for more or less 1-hour
- Rocks aren’t slippery
- High cottages / tables and luxury room
- No store, so Bring your own food is suggested
- Registration at the covered court.
How to get to Gambodes Falls
-Through Brgy. GAMBUDES, GUIDE, COTABATO
From Davao City
From Davao City, by bus to Ecoland terminal getting to CDO. Tell the conductor and driver to lower you crossing Arakan / camp Uno, same crossing as lowered getting to Matigol / Bani falls. Bus fare is 80-90 pesos for non aircon.
You’ll also cross the Gambudes (1 km. from crossing Arakan) if you are feeling like walking to Brgy. Hall is a few 30 -45 minute walk on the rough road. Depending on your pacing but he’s down so no sweat!
Also tell the conductors and drivers that you go down in the crossing of Gambudes.
In crossing Arakan there’s a motor terminal, same terminal of motor getting to Matigol / Bani Falls.
You will deliver to Brgy. Hall of Gambudes
Motorcycle fare is 50 pesos but 60 pesos went home because the road is ascending.
Controll to the Brgy hall, pay a registration fee of 10 pesos and obtain a guide (300 pesos, maximum of 10) if you would like to form the foremost out of it, apart from cascading about 80 feet further down the water.
From Brgy hall you’ll still perambulate 20-30 minutes to the falls but the trail is gorgeous so even together with your 3 year old travel buddy Dry Keri still.
There also are caves in their area so you’ll ask the brgy if there’s a guide available for you.
Enjoy the amazing nature, but be liable for your waste.
Things to Remember
The vehicles can enter Brgy Gambudes, although multi cabs are often used as a service there, just don’t overload to form it difficult to urge home.
You’ll also deliver a motorbike , (if it’s not raining) near the falls and walk for 5-10 minutes but you’ll pay twice.
Other Places you Ought to Visit
- Batasan Falls & Hotsprings Makilala North CotabatoBatasan Falls and Hotsprings is located in Batasan – Biangan, Makilala, North Cotabato and has a thermal spring blessed with […]
- Yellow Gate Zipline DavaoYellow Gate Zipline is located at Sitio Langub, Barangay Gambodes. Yellow Gate has two, not just one pair of zipline […]
- Discover South Cotabato Basag Falls in T’boliThe natural attraction you ought to visit in South Cotabato is Basag Falls. It is also called Imba Falls, that […]
- Hidak Falls in South Cotabato, PhilippinesHave you heard about Hidak Falls within the town of T’boli, South Cotabato? Tbolis Next Top Attraction This natural wonder […]
- Aguas Falls of Arakan North CotabatoArakan North Cotabato has its own unique hidden beauty that other people don’t know, that people of Arakan should be […]