Hikong Alu Falls is one of the seven cascading waterfalls of Lake Sebu.
Hikong Alu is that the most accessible within the series of seven falls. it’s just less than 100 meters faraway from the doorway gate and parking area of the Seven Falls via a paved walkway.
- Batasan Falls & Hotsprings Makilala North CotabatoBatasan Falls and Hotsprings is located in Batasan – Biangan, Makilala, North Cotabato and has a thermal spring blessed with 2 natural pools. The natural resort complex within the heart of Mt. Apo national park features hot pools along an ice cold river, punctuated by a waterfall and a series of deep pools.
- Yellow Gate Zipline DavaoYellow Gate Zipline is located at Sitio Langub, Barangay Gambodes. Yellow Gate has two, not just one pair of zipline platform. And has a four balconies or two zipline lane, two balconies for each lane. The balcony was made up with steel and the foundation was concrete, so it was that solid. Safest line in Town Now, Yellow Gate’s zipline infrastructure was considered as one of the safest line in […]
- Discover South Cotabato Basag Falls in T’boliThe natural attraction you ought to visit in South Cotabato is Basag Falls. It is also called Imba Falls, that is located at Brgy. Basag, but an hour faraway from General Santos City via Glamang, Polomolok. Basag Falls may be a hidden paradise of South Cotabato. It’s around 40 feet tall. And the falls was surrounded with trees, and large rocks are often found everywhere . The water comes from […]
- Hidak Falls in South Cotabato, PhilippinesHave you heard about Hidak Falls within the town of T’boli, South Cotabato? Tbolis Next Top Attraction This natural wonder is located in a highly forested area in Brgy. Kematu is poised to become Tboli’s next top attraction. Falls Location This falls is located at Brgy. Kematu, Tboli, South Cotabato 🇵🇭 How to Get to Hidak Falls The Municipality of T’boli is about 45 minutes to 1 hour faraway from […]
- Aguas Falls of Arakan North CotabatoArakan North Cotabato has its own unique hidden beauty that other people don’t know, that people of Arakan should be proud of. Visit and you will certainly not regret it because you will definitely be satisfied with the amazing and beautiful scenery of Aguas Falls. Aguas Falls Photos Here are some photos of aguas falls in Arakan north Cotabato.
- Discover Mahil Falls in Lake SebuLocated in Barangay Lamlahak, Mahil Falls is just one of the many attractions in the town of Lake Sebu. It is a two-tiered waterfall and about 30-40 feet high, and surrounded by tall trees, and features a natural pool with crystal clear and icy-cold waters. How to get there? Mahil Falls is located in the far-flung sub-village of Kangko, Barangay Lamlahak in the ecologically-gifted upland town of Lake Sebu. The […]
- Tdaan Kini Springs: Waterfalls south Cotabato PhilippinesWaterfalls south Cotabato Philippines, there are more to ascertain and knowledge within the town of Lake Sebu also referred to as the “Summer Capital of South Cotabato”. Aside from the famous Seven Falls and therefore the zipline adventure, the three lakes namely S’bu, Lahit and Seloton, or the rich culture of the T’bolis. Among these is the Tdaan Kini Spring Waters and Falls located in Brgy. Lamlahak. Tdaan Kini Springs […]
- Lake Sebu falls in North Cotabato: Hikong BenteHikong Bente is one of the Seven Falls in Lake Sebu. It is the very best and the most beautiful waterfall with a 70 feet high. And may be reached through a concrete stairway with 776 steps. And there’s also a viewdeck which will be reached on foot or by vehicles.
- Tinanan RiverTinanan River is found in Valencia, Sto. Niño. This river has 6 springs and two unexplored caves.
- Lake LuningningLake Luningning is found in Barangay Ganatan. it’s a depth of 30 meters or 98 feet. and has an underground spring. it’s approximately 4 hectares (9.9 acres) wide.