Located in Barangay Lamlahak, Mahil Falls is just one of the many attractions in the town of Lake Sebu.
It is a two-tiered waterfall and about 30-40 feet high, and surrounded by tall trees, and features a natural pool with crystal clear and icy-cold waters.
How to get there?
Mahil Falls is located in the far-flung sub-village of Kangko, Barangay Lamlahak in the ecologically-gifted upland town of Lake Sebu.
The Falls is 2 to 3 hours hike from Barangay Lam Lahak proper. Lam Lahak can be reached by a habal-habal (extended motorcycle) for 25 pesos per person.
Lake Sebu is 1.5 hours away from General Santos City and 40 minutes from Koronadal City, the two most preferred gateways.
First you need to register and get a guide from the local tourism office for a safe and guided trek.
Contact Roy Ungkal (09066931745) for registration, guide fees and more infos.
Other Places you may Visit
- Batasan Falls & Hotsprings Makilala North CotabatoBatasan Falls and Hotsprings is located in Batasan – Biangan, Makilala, North Cotabato and has a thermal spring blessed with […]
- Yellow Gate Zipline DavaoYellow Gate Zipline is located at Sitio Langub, Barangay Gambodes. Yellow Gate has two, not just one pair of zipline […]
- Discover South Cotabato Basag Falls in T’boliThe natural attraction you ought to visit in South Cotabato is Basag Falls. It is also called Imba Falls, that […]
- Hidak Falls in South Cotabato, PhilippinesHave you heard about Hidak Falls within the town of T’boli, South Cotabato? Tbolis Next Top Attraction This natural wonder […]
- Aguas Falls of Arakan North CotabatoArakan North Cotabato has its own unique hidden beauty that other people don’t know, that people of Arakan should be […]